Posted 26 Jun 2019
Part time support worker required to join a growing team of staff and volunteers, this role applies counselling knowledge and expertise to a range of clients (children, young people and their families and carers). Primarily our work provides support to children and young people in the context of family, who have suffered a loss through bereavement or separation.
· To provide an effective loss and grief service to children young people and families in the mid-west region
· To support children and young people on a one to one basis
1. Relevant professional qualification
2. Evidence of having worked with children and young people who have been affected by loss and and grief
3. Hold a current drivers license
4. Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems
5. Ability to communicate effectively at both written and oral level
6. Competent working knowledge of computers/IT technology
Application Process: Please submit a cv with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Over 2 days: 9.30 am to 5.00 pm (Thursday and Friday preferred with some flexibility possible).
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for the Job Description.